torstai 25. huhtikuuta 2019

Marilo Cabello Complementary healthcare professional

Marilo Cabello
Complementary healthcare professional

Abundante Salud Team member!
Skype: Marilo Cabelllo 
Language: Spanish
Profession: I help to create recipes to improve your life, health, and wellbeing in your day to day life, with your favorite foods. Personalized recipes for you and your family. 
Through a good diet, you feel better and with energy. Twice a year, cleanse the body, which is necessary for your well-being. 

Celebrate parties with energetic and fun recipes with your friends. For birthdays, weddings, show-cooking, parties for children, adolescents, and adults. 

Techniques: Vegan, to lose weight, sports, children, elderly, teenagers, blood group, cleaning of the colon. First free appointment Analysis: 

Send me by email, what foods you want to include on your diet in weekdays and weekends, I can make you a personalized diet with energy and beneficial menus for your health 

Reserve your time: 610716428 

I have more than 14 years of experience in making exclusive recipes for my clients. 
Do not hesitate to ask me if you have doubts. 
Thanks for being here I hope to meet you very soon






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti